Whether we are at home or out, there are always things to learn and laugh at and do. We love being together.
Friday, June 5, 2009
So, we were eating dinner and sometime towards the end Hannah was asking for something. In true Hannah fashion that meant a head tilt to the side with puckered lips and batting eyes. I looked over at Trevor and saw that he was totally copying her and made the comment that he sure was learning to be a cute little girl. I knew that the kids would think that was funny, and they did. Well, about a half hour later (dinner was over by now and the girls and trevor had moved to the girls bedroom to play) Dan and I were summoned to the hallway where we found that we now have three daughters instead of two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute little trio of girls. Love grandpa Race
ReplyDeleteHa,Ha! So cute. Ethan's turn!
ReplyDeleteHey no fair! I can't get one and you get three! :P
ReplyDeleteSee...it's nice when ppl leave comments on ur blog... you should try it sometime :) j/k The blog looks good, welcome to the family of bloggers. Love u guys
ReplyDeleteCute kids! My girls used to dress up Cam as well. I guess it's a rite of passage as a brother. It was great seeing you guys again!
ReplyDelete